Are you an experienced Programmer Lead looking to lead and provide direction to your own team and help grow our business? Looking to make a move from a giant corporation to a smaller company where you can make a big difference? ACI Clinical is a fast growing company which provides high-value services for clinical trials as a recognized leader in Endpoint Adjudication Committees (EAC) and Data Monitoring Committees (DMC). We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated individual to lead a division of our Programming Team.
The Programmer acts as the Lead Programmer overseeing technical planning for projects. Work is performed independently with only concept level instruction and little supervision. The Programmer Lead delegates tasks appropriately, tracks progress, and provides technical support to team members. Additionally, the Programmer Lead routinely briefs management on accomplishments, status, and issues under their own initiative, as well as being a designated member of clinical teams in the role of project lead Programmer for a number of studies. This position is based in our Philadelphia, PA area facility. Partial remote work is an option. The successful candidate should enjoy taking responsibility for their actions and having the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Lead SAS programmer for multiple clinical research projects and technical resource for junior programmers. Specific duties include:
- Serving as programming lead on multiple study assignments, including coordinating programming deliverables and interfacing with PMs and Clients as appropriate.
- Acting as point of first contact for junior programmers who need guidance and technical support.
- Ensuring programming is being done according to sponsor specifications (where not defined, within ACI standards).
- Performing quality assurance procedures on work performed by others.
- Assisting the Biometrics Department with developing tools and techniques for improving process efficiencies.
- Reviewing statistical analysis plans and protocols.
- Contributing to the development and documentation of analysis/clinical data set specifications, safety and efficacy analysis programming, as well as any ad-hoc programming requests.
- Programming standard and custom data listings, summary tables, and graphs as specified in statistical analysis plan.
- Implementing and following the latest versions of CDISC, FDA guidelines, Good Clinical Practice, and other industry standards.
- Providing input into case report form design, database structure design, and edit check development.
- At least Eight (8) years industry experience.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in SAS programming.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate project deliverables.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BS or BA required; degrees in computer science, math or sciences preferred.