ACI Clinical is a fast growing specialty company in the clinical development industry that provides high-value, innovative services for clinical trials. As a recognized leader in managing independent Endpoint Adjudication Committees (EAC), Data Monitoring Committees (DMC) and Safety Assessment Committees (SAC) to oversee clinical trials, we are seeking a highly motivated individual with an excellent understanding of the sales process within the clinical trial industry to:
1) perform business development efforts focused on finding the best and most appropriate sales targets,
2) manage account relationships from initial interactions through close, and
3) advise clients to the best decisions for their needs.
This role will report to the Director of Client Services, and will be supported by ACI’s sales and marketing team.
The position will be responsible for achieving set targets, proactively managing communications with potential clients, leading BD meetings, and informing internal stakeholders about the pipeline. A particular focus of the position is on consultative discussions with clients that highlight ACI’s expertise and help educate sponsors on best practices related to our services.
In addition to a work environment that supports independent decision making, we offer a high base salary with a competitive incentive compensation plan and benefits package.
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in the clinical trials industry.
- Must be willing to travel as needed for BD opportunities (US & Europe), ~20% of job.
- Strong attention to quality and detail.
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of sales results
- Willingness to work in a rapidly growing smaller company environment.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.