ACI Clinical is a fast growing company which provides high-value services for clinical trials. We are seeking highly competent, self-motivated individuals who can interact successfully with senior executives from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies as well as our panel of over 500 expert physicians and scientists throughout the world. In addition to a work environment that supports independent decision making, we offer highly competitive salary and benefits.
The Clinical Specialist’s primary responsibility for clinical review to assure data completeness and accuracy, consistency, logic, medical accuracy, patient safety and protocol compliance. Additionally provide clinical support for Panel Meetings, including documentation of decisions and coding and preparation of clinical summary.
This is a 6 month temporary position.
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience; nursing degree preferred.
- At least three (3) years industry experience preferred.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment.