Interested in joining a team that is helping biopharmaceutical companies mitigate risk and enhance patient safety in clinical trials? ACI Clinical provides an exciting and intellectual work environment complete with rewarding growth and development opportunities for talented, motivated people. We’re always looking for individuals with drive and a spirit geared for innovation.
What are you waiting for? Send us your CV or resume and we’ll look at matching you with our open positions.
Latest Job Openings
The DMC Lead will serve as the bridge between our clients, internal teams and partners in order to lead and manage the effective operational execution of multiple Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) projects. This dual pronged role will support the creation and delivery of DMCs while serving in a client-facing project management capacity.
During the course of DMC projects, the DMC Lead will lead project-level work to evaluate the clients’ current and future-state needs as it relates to the DMC and related projects (strategy, staffing, deliverables, key milestones) and skills/capabilities needed to support seamless DMC operations in an evolving client environment.
This is a critical, client facing position responsible for scaling a high opportunity business area by executing and delivering contracted services, expanding the breadth and depth of value delivered, engaging the ACI Operations team in the delivery of successful, impactful work, and expanding awareness of ACI services to relevant target audiences.
The person hired into this role will have extensive experience in the strategic clinical data management and project management space and will have a positive attitude, a curious mindset, a passion for delighting clients as well as excellent communication skills and a desire to understand and grow our business.
- Provide proactive leadership, building relationships with our clients and keeping them informed about their project while working with the ACI Clinical team to deliver excellent service while guiding DMC projects through their life cycle (on time, within budget, and with available staff resources)
- Work with the Business Development/Operations teams and the Director of Project Management to understand each client’s unique needs and collaborate to deliver outstanding service
- Lead project calls and be the project champion, ensuring all team members fully understand project specifications, client needs, timelines, and assigned responsibilities
- Engage with firm leaders and peers to address challenges, fostering teamwork to resolve issues
- Guide, Review and approve Project Management and DMC related SOPs, status updates, meeting minutes, project reports and related documents/templates
- Conduct an ongoing review of processes to ensure consistency across projects, including identification and implementation of solutions
- Lead and/or oversee development and implementation of departmental initiatives
- Take on ad hoc projects in the Clinical Safety Practice area beyond DMCs
- Report progress reports into the Director of Project Management