The 4th Annual Endpoint Adjudication Conference will be taking place in Philadelphia on May 1st-2nd, 2018. ACI Clinical’s own, Shaena Kauffman, will be speaking and helping lead the workshop “Best Practices for Adjudication and DMC Conduct and Partnerships”. Attend this workshop to gain practical insights into managing the adjudication process in order to provide consistent, reliable and accurate data to be submitted for adjudication.
Some of the features topics of discussion are as follows:
- Adjudicator Panel — Gain insight from Adjudicators on Packet Creation Best Practices
- Mock Packet Review Interactive Session
- Therapeutic Area-Specific Case Studies and Discussion
- Risk-Based Analytical Adjudication
- Prove ROI through Adjudication and Approval Results
- Overcome Global Endpoint Challenges
- Adjudication Best Practices for Pharma, Device and Diagnostic Companies
- Audit Readiness and Preparation for Regulatory Updates
- Clarification of Discrepancies in the Adjudication Data Sets and
an Understanding of What Makes a Good Database
- Appropriate Methodologies for Handling Quality Control (QC) Aspects of Adjudication Data
- Tackling Cost Containment Surrounding Adjudication Processes and
Clinical Endpoint Committees (CEC)
For more information or to register for this event, go to www.cbinet.com/endpoint.