High-integrity data is critical to the safety and efficacy evaluations that are performed in clinical research. As such, ACI Clinical employs deep and diverse biostatistical and data resources who can provide everything from ad hoc support to complete solutions for entire development programs.
- Program and study design, planning and consultation
- Interim, adaptive and final analyses for individual studies
- Meta-analysis of study and adjudicated data
- Impartial mock review and pressure testing for filings (NDAs, sNDAs, etc.)
- Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs)
- Advisory committee planning, preparation and representation
- Statistical programming solutions (SAS®, JMP®, East and many others)
With decades of clinical development experience, ACI’s statisticians will help you design a more efficient research undertaking, reveal your data’s underlying story, and review regulatory filings to make certain you’re on track at every point in your program.